As global supply and demand for water intensifies, solving the world’s most complex water challenges demands different thinking – and that’s where we come in.
What if we showed you how connecting smart water grid technologies with the energy grid, helped a city achieve a 20 percent reduction in water consumption – enough to fill 80 Olympic-sized swimming pools? How a groundbreaking potable reuse project is enhancing an at-risk region’s long-term groundwater supply and helping address environmental pressures such as restoration, sea-level rise and saltwater intrusion. And what if we showed you how, with a “One Water” mentality, we’re giving communities, industries and regions the resource they need to flourish and expand?
Because our global community cannot afford to use water once and dispose of it, especially as fresh water supplies grow scarcer and populations surge. We deliver projects across the entire water cycle focused on balancing social, economic and environmental priorities to:
- Ensure communities’ access to safe, reliable water supplies.
- Address the world’s water-energy nexus and push modern sanitation forward to give more people access to clean water and a healthier environment.
- Balance people, planet and profit to secure reliable, operation-critical water supplies.
- Move and protect the world’s water with conveyance and storage systems.
- Enhance operations to protect assets, improve efficiency within their organizations, make wise decisions, and more fully leverage their existing information systems.